Sunday, August 07, 2005

EDITORS NOTE

I am very sorry I have let this forum slip a tad! I have been ill for some time and then on top of that had connection problems. I truly need people willing to help find these articles and post them to help make this a viable place to keep up with important news from around the world that touches or affects our community! I will show whom even is willing to help how I find each of these articles. If I could get one person for each simple one word article search this would not be a burden to any one person and would only take a few minutes a day of your time! As it stands It takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to about an hour doing all the searches myself. If you are interested in helping out this project, please send me an email at aestrearaven@yahoo.com and I will get you set up.

Blessings and I apologize again for the lag! I hope to be back up and running soon!
Your Witchcraft Today Editor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home